1. Wake Up and Dream ~ “All men dream: but not equally. Those who dream in the dark recesses of the night awake in the day to find all was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, and make it possible.” ~ T.E Lawrence of WWI Where there is no vision, the people perish:… Proverbs 29:18a Don’t be afraid to dream! See yourself as prosperous and whole! See yourself living life to the fullest and making those dreams, desires of your heart, come to fruition.
2. Show Up ~ Woody Allen said 80% of Success is simply showing up. If you just show up you get the opportunities in life 80% of the time. If you show up ON TIME you get the opportunities 85% of the time. If you show up on time, WITH A PLAN, you get the opportunities 90% of the time. If you show up on time, with a plan and IMPLEMENT that plan you get the opportunities 95% of the time. If you show up on time, with a plan, implement and execute that plan WITH EXCELENCE you get the opportunities 100% of time. Show up engaged! Show up and Do more than you’re expected to do, Go further than you’re expected to go, Give more than you’re expected to give! “If you do more than you’re paid to do; one day you’ll be paid more for what you do.” ~ Willie Jollie
3. Stand Up ~ Stand up and become a Leader of ONE (self). Before you can lead many you me able to lead ONE (self). He who knows not and knows not that he knows not, He is a fool – shun him;
He who knows not and knows he knows not, He is simple – teach him;
He who knows and knows not that he knows, He is asleep – wake him;
He who knows and knows he knows, and uses what he knows, He is wise – follow him. ~unknown Every day make a commitment to be a Leader! A wise man is strong, Yes, a man of knowledge increases strength; Proverbs 24:5
4. Step Up ~ Wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you do… Every day Step Up to the plate and swing for the fences! Understanding that sometimes when you swing, you may miss. It’s ok to miss, just keep swinging. Hank Aaron was a Major League Baseball right fielder from 1954 through 1976. He was elected to the Hall of Fame by Baseball Writers: 1982. Hank had twice as many strike outs as he did home runs but when he hit it, he knocked it out the park! He kept stepping up to the plate! When it’s your shot to do what you do ~ Step Up and Swing for the fences!
5. Think Up ~ Make up your mind that it’s ok to win. Every day when you wake up remember the words of Jesus himself in John 10:10 that says, “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” If you want to Go Up you’ve got to Think Up! Change that old way of thinking that, “I can’t” or “I’m just not smart enough” or “I’m not qualified”. That’s all just stinking thinking and it’s untrue! In 2014 “Think Up”, “Think Higher” For as he thinks in his heart, so is he. Proverbs 23:7